SRAM Red eTap 11sp WIFLI Upgrade Kit
The SRAM Red eTap WIFLI Upgrade Kit allows you to run a cassette with up to a 32T sprocket to enable you to get up the most punishing climbs without feeling like your torturing yourself! The kit includes SRAM’s wide range RED®eTap WiFli rear derailleur, an XG-1190 wide range cassette, and SRAM's Red 22 11 speed chain.
SRAM RED® eTap Groupset totally revolutionises Road bike gear shifting with its wireless operation and motorsport inspired paddle shifting. Simply flick the left lever for an easier gear, the right lever for a harder gear, or both together to change chainring. There are no shift cables to tension or wires to run, so you can simply charge it up, install, sync, and ride.
Removal of those untidy outer cables not only provides a more aesthetically pleasing look to your bike, it removes the worry of snapped cables leaving you stuck a in high gear when you're miles from home. SRAM red eTap was six years in the making and was extensively and successfully tested by the Pro's at WorldTour level, so you can be sure you are getting the very best to give you the edge on race day.
The SRAM RED® eTap WiFli rear derailleur gives you precise and lighting quick gear changes, cable free, and on a much wider range cassette than the standard eTap rear derailleur. SRAM’s eTap WiFli can take up to a 32T cassette, meaning getting up those mammoth climbs is no longer an unrealistic fantasy! Like the standard eTap, the WiFli also benefits from the same quality construction of the mechanical SRAM Red version, featuring ceramic pulley bearings, a carbon cage, and an anodised alloy body. The battery is also good for 1000km of use, and can be swapped over with the front derailleur's battery should you forget to charge them up before a long ride.
Rear Derailleur Features:
- SRAM 11-speed compatible, 32T maximum capacity
- Wireless connection via AIREA™ network for fast and clean installation
- Exact Actuation™ provides precise gear selections
- Designed to work with SRAM PowerGlide™ and PowerdomeX™ cassettes
- Simple clip on, clip off removable battery (swappable with front derailleur)
- Only compatible with SRAM RED® eTap shift/brake controls
SRAM's Red 22 11 Speed Chain features more heavily chamfered outer plates, which results in a much improved shifting performance and makes it run quieter. Other advancements include a new inner finish to the inner plate plus pins constructed from hardened chrome to extend chain life.
- Technology Highlights: PowerChain™, PowerLock™, PowerLube™
- Compatible Gears:11
- Outer Plate: Nickel Silver
- Inner Plate: Nickel Silver
- Weight: 242g (114 links)
SRAM's XG-1190 11-Speed Road Road Cassette - The new SRAM RED Powerdome X is the most advanced cassette ever made. It‘s super light, deadly silent, and delivers an undeniable performance advantage.
The eight cogs in the middle are machined from a single block of high-grade tool steel, increasing stiffness while weighing even less than a titanium cassette. Between each cog in the block is a stealth ring elastomer to reduce vibration and noise. Cut-outs on the rear cog further reduce weight and add stiffness. It‘s the final piece in the drivetrain puzzle and delivers ultra-fast, ultra-quiet shifts that will always put you in the right gear.
- Technology Highlight: Powerdome X
- Hollow steel dome makes for the stiffest gear cluster ever at the lightest weight
- Material: High grade tool steel cog cluster, Heat treated Aluminium on lowest range cog, Elastomer separating rings
- Stealth ring elastomers and advanced tooth profiles eliminate vibration and noise for a smooth, silent ride
- 11-Speed Cassette