SRAM XX1 12sp Eagle DUB Groupset
The XX1 Eagle Dub groupset really is as good as it gets. Setting the standard for offroad drivetrain performance, these race-ready components give you the advanced construction and performance edge you need to dominate the toughest and most technical trails. This particular groupset adopts SRAM’s revised and updated bottom bracket system called "DUB" which provides improved integration between the crank, spindle and bottom bracket.
The SRAM XX1 Eagle Carbon DUB chainset is it's lightest, strongest and stiffest model yet. It's also the most technologically advanced SRAM has ever created. Using high tier design and construction processes, SRAM has made a lightweight carbon crankset that can tackle any terrain, in any conditions and at speeds a mountain biker can only imagine. Plus, by being compatible with the "DUB" bottom bracket system, you've got the optimised power transfer that's built to last.
- Crank Arm Material: Carbon
- Chainring Material: Aluminium
- Chainring Interface: Direct Mount (DM)
- BB Compatibility: SRAM DUB
- Chainline: 49mm
- Speed: 11/12-Speed
Hidden beneath your handlebars, the XX1 Eagle X-Actuation trigger shifter is the central control system for the SRAM Eagle drivetrain. With its enhanced trigger feel and the ability to shift effortlessly across 12 gears on the cassette, it is an efficient and joyful experience to use.
- Material: Aluminium and Carbon Fibre
- Finish: Aluminium anodised
- Compatibility: Eagle 12-speed derailleur
- Speeds: 12-speed
- Bolts: Titanium
- Adjustment: Carbon pull lever
- Gear Indication: No
- Handlebar Clamp: Matchmaker X
- Weight: 122g
SRAM has completely redesigned the XX1 Eagle rear derailleur by giving it an even smoother movement curve, its advanced Type 3.0 Roller Bearing Clutch™ and equipped it its best technologies. These include the race winning X-Actuation™ and X-Horizon™ technologies for an even more consistent and quieter running drivetrain, ultra quick, precise and consistent shifts and excellent chain retention. In addition to outstanding performance, the X-Horizon™ cage design ensures capacity for the huge 11-50T cassette and compliments the smooth performance of an Eagle 12 speed system.
Rear Derailleur Features:
- Material: Forged Aluminium and Carbon Fibre
- Speed: 12
- Outer Cage: Carbon Fibre
- Inner Cage: Forged Aluminium
- Spring: Titanium
- Bearings: Stainless Steel
- Pull: X-Actuation™
- Mount type: B Knuckle - All new B-Bolt attachment method reduces noise and improves durability
- Compatibility: Eagle™ 10-50T only
- Carbon cage and lightweight hardware make it light and tough
SRAM PC-XX1 Eagle chain encompasses the very best of SRAM's technologies construction, and materials to bring you the quietest, strongest and most wear resistant chain on the market. Manufactured from SRAM's hard chrome material it’s four times more durable than the current standards of SRAM's other chains. The biggest contributor to ultra-smooth, quiet, precise and durable performance, it’s built to last and has all the features you need to put you on top of the podium.
- Material: Hard chrome
- Speed: 12-Speed
- Narrower Profile for 12-speed compatibility
- Chain Connector: PowerLock® Technology
- Inner Link Finish: Inner link finish Chrome plated +PVD
- Outer Link Finish: Nickel+PVD
- Pin Variant: Hollow Pin
- Pin Treatment: Chrome Hardened
- Weight: 256g (Based On 114 Links)
The SRAM XX1 XG-1299 Eagle cassette has a massive 10-50 tooth range that delivers the perfect gear ratio no matter where you ride, however steep or technical it may be. Featuring the unique to SRAM X-Dome design, it's the strongest, most reliable cassette design available on the market. When you're climbing the steepest technical mountain single-track or racing down, super-fast flowing forest trails, you can be guaranteed oustanding performance on every ride.
- Material: 11T Cluster: 4130 CrMo; 50T Cog: Aluminium
- Recommended Chain: Eagle chain only
- Compatibility: All Eagle drivetrains
- Weight: 360g
- X-Sync 2: X-Sync 2 Eagle is the next evolution of SRAM X-Sync technology. The aggressive tooth design provides better chain retention for a smoother, more efficient pedal feel. With a focus on long wear-life, the X-Sync Eagle design reduces friction and the accumulation of mud, grit and grime.
- DUB™ Technology: The relationship between bottom bracket spindle and bearing is the core of DUB™ technology. It’s where stiffness meets durability. SRAM took it a step beyond conventional thinking and made everything simpler, by better integrating the relationship between chainring, crank, spindle and bottom bracket. It’s this clear system approach that equals better drivetrain performance.
- Zero Loss: The gear cable is engaged instantly with zero loss of movement when you press a shift trigger, every gear change is instant and precise.
- Matchmaker X Integrated: You can put everything from your XLoc suspension lockout, your SRAM shifters and brake levers as well as your Reverb XLoc remote, all on two clamps. It's the ideal way to put everything within easy reach and tidies up your bike's cockpit.
- Cage Lock: With Cage Lock technology in the rear derailleur, wheel removal and installation, as well as chain installation, becomes faster and simpler. Just push the cage forward to create slack and lock it into place
- Roller Bearing Clutch: The Roller Bearing Clutch delivers maximum drivetrain stability even through the most punishing terrain. This stability benefits the drivetrain dramatically, as derailleur bounce and chain slap are eliminated without sacrificing precision
- X-Actuation: Developed specifically for SRAM 1x drivetrains, X-Actuation keeps shifting sharp and consistent across the entire cassette. This makes gears easy to index and provides exceptional performance.
- X-Horizon: The X-Horizon ‘straight parallelogram' design limits all movement on the horizontal axis, which makes ghost shifting impossible while also reducing shift force. The large upper pulley offset design maintains a constant chain gap across all gears and guarantees faster and more exact shifting.
- Flow Link: Ultra-smooth chain inner-plates are completely devoid of square edges, resulting in a chain that engages the cassette and chainring with far less friction, for quieter performance and better wear life. The design allows a narrower overall profile and a flatter outer-plate that can withstand greater shifting angles. This means more consistent chain riveting and enhanced overall strength is achieved.
- PowerLock: SRAM chain engineers developed PowerLock as a tool free and consistent way to connect mountain bike chains. While PowerLock does not require special tools for installation, the especially tight tolerances of 10, 11 and 12-Speed drivetrains mandate that each PowerLock is good for a one-time application only.
- X-Glide 2: This optimised cassette technology, which has been custom designed for the Eagle drivetrain is the next generation of X-Glide shifting. It provides quick, precise, power-on shifting performance throughout the gear range, and increases chain retention on larger cogs.