Shimano XT M8000 2x11 Boost Drivetrain Groupset
This superb groupset is specifically engineered for trail adventure as it's packed with some of the finest off-road technologies for a fast and reliable drivetrain experience. Additionally, this boost specific model is designed for boost type MTB frames, so its chainset has a wider chainline, ensuring clearance with your frames wider rear axle spacing.
Shimano XT M8000 Boost 2x11 Speed Chainset with Double Chainring
This top-quality chainset features new and improved materials and shifting technologies previously found only on the race level XTR components. This brings additional performance, and the optimal balance of durability, weight, and value to the trusted workhorse Shimano XT line.
These cranks feature Hollowtech II technology for an unrivalled strength-to-weight ratio.
- Forged HollowTech II Aluminium cranks
- Lightweight construction for external super-smooth bottom bracket bearings
- Steel inner ring combined with a thicker Aluminium and Carbon composite Hollow outer ring for excellent rigidity and durability
- Close ratio gear combination for minimum shifting gap provides improved cadence while reducing pedal feedback on suspension bikes
- Plus 3mm outboard chain line (51.8mm) for use with 148mm rear axle width
- HG-X chainring with patented spike pins give smooth and fast gear shifts under load
- Stiffness and strength increased with advanced design due to wider spaced bearings and oversized axle
- 70° spider arm for optimal rigidity
- For use with 11-speed HG-X MTB chains only
Shimano XT M8020 Direct Mount 2x11 Front Mech
This superb front mech features a bold new design and approach. It is designed specifically with modern trail bikes in mind as its side-swing provides 15mm of increased tyre clearance, while new cable routing dramatically reduces shifting effort.
Designed for larger wheels and longer travel.
- Swing Action: Side Swing
- Cassette Compatibility: 11 speed
- Maximum Capacity: Total capacity 10T
- Top Gear Teeth: 34-38T
- Cable Routing: Front-Pull
- Chain Line: 48.8 (double crankset with a 48.8mm chainline is required/compatible)
- Mounting Style: Direct mount frame required
- Chainstay Angle: 66-69°
Shimano XT M8000 Shadow+ 11 Speed Rear Mech
Now boasting improved stability, this high-quality rear mech delivers a light shift operation with 20% less effort. It is easier to adjust and with greater chain stability, the efficient shifting and smoother driving provided by this model makes life easier to navigate across tough trails.
- Shifting Action: Shadow RD+
- Mount Type: Direct attachment (Conventional)/Direct mount compatible (w/o bracket spec available)
- Maximum Sprocket: Low sprocket - 40/42T*, Top sprocket - 11T
- Minimum Sprocket: Low sprocket - 40T, Top sprocket -11T
- Front Difference: Max 10T
- Total Capacity: 39T
- Link Pin Bushings: 4
- Shift cable comes with new hyper low-friction coating technology
- Efficient pulley teeth design
- Easy-to-adjust chain stabiliser
XT M8000 11 Speed Bar Mount Trigger Shifters
These top-notch shifters are ergonomically designed for prolonged enjoyment and ease of use. Simple and easy to incorporate into your cockpit with I-Spec II for horizontal and vertical positioning, this 11 speed trigger shifter is a simple yet effective upgrade.
- Rear Speed: 11 speed
- Instance Release: Yes
- 2-Way Release: Yes
- Optical Gear Display: Yes (only available with bar mount version, not I-spec)
- Shift Cable Casing: Not included
- Shift Cable: Low friction shift cable
Shimano XT M8000 11 Speed Cassette
This stunning cassette is light, durable, and comes with a chrome-plated finish to guard against corrosion. It features a closer gear ratio to provide efficient gear and cadence control, while its Hyperglide tooth configuration ensures crisp, clean shifting even when under load.
- High-performance 11 speed Dyna-SysII cassette
- Close ratio gearing allows a more efficient use of energy through finer cadence control
- Largest sprockets are mounted on lightweight Alloy carriers to reduce weight and increase rigidity
- Sprockets are cut away and drilled to further reduce weight without reducing rigidity
- Light and durable 46T sprocket
- Chrome-plated finish offers hard wearing resistance to corrosion
- Alloy cassette lockring
- For 11-speed HG-X11 MTB chains
- Weight: 450g
Shimano Ultegra 6800/XT M8000 HG701 QLink Chain
This 11-Speed Shimano Ultegra/XT chain is its super narrow lightweight 11-Speed HG-EV symmetrical design chain, which offers smooth, crisp shifting and comes. For fast complete tool free chain installation the Shimano Ultegra 6800/XT M8000 HG701 Chain comes complete with a Quick Link.
- Material: Stainless Steel
- Number of Links: 116
- Compatibility: Carbon spider with aluminium, titanium and steel cogs
- Type: HG-X11
- Pin Link Plate: SIL-Tec
- Roller Link Plate: SIL-Tec
- Roller: SIL-Tec
- Outer plate design has been developed to reduce the chance of chain suck
- Sil-Tec surface treatment technology (PTFE plating) on inner and outer links that is smooth running and increases durability
- Zinc-Alloy plated outer links
- The inner plate has been developed for better contact with gears providing smoother shifting under high load, giving efficient pedalling, increased rigidity and near silent running
- 5.62mm chain width, optimised for 11-speed Super Narrow HG-EV drivetrains
- Comes complete with Quick Link, which enables fast tool free chain assembly
- Weight: 257g